Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where oh where...

where oh where could my realtor be? that's the question that I'm asking right now. We had a really great realtor in Michigan, where we didn't buy a house. And now that we really want to buy a house, we can't seem to find oine that we like. We even asked a co-worker who they used and although she loved her, we've been unimpressed so far. Which leads me to wonder what it is about us that makes some realtors unhappy working with us. Is it because we only want to buy a house that we can afford? I mean really, who cares about how much comission you'll make off the deal. Shouldn't your major concern be the client? Could it be our ideal house? 3+ bedrooms, 2-car garage, decent storage space, in a nice neighborhhod. When we look on-line, there seems to be plenty out there that we like, yet when she looks on her resources, they're all too small, or starting to hedge into questionable neighborhoods. So what are we to do? Well, that's the question that Jill and I are working on right now....

1 comment:

Bugaboo said...

Oh how I wish you and Jill lived here. My boyfriend sells real estate and is awesome at it. I don't think it's you two, I think it's the real estate agent. Some of them are just slackers, seriously. Don't ask me why, that just seems to be how it is. But I suppose it's that way at any job; there are always slackers amongst those who actually work. Too bad you have a crappy one now. Good luck with your search!!
-Hanni