Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trips A-hoy

Well well well....it looks like I'll soon have some more ammunition for that book I'm writting. In the next two months I'm planning on traveling to Miami, London, San Antonio, and Las Vegas. That's right folks, that's a grand total of something like 18,000 air miles. Aaaaallllll riiiight! Now I can hear you people saying, wow that must be sweet. Well it is. Honestly though, the travel can get to be a bit overwhelming, especially when you have to leave your loved ones at home most of the time. Luckily, on two of these trips Jill will be accompanying me. Am I excited, you bet your sweet buns I am. I'll definitely givce an update on how the trips went once I get back. But you can probably expect to see a count down in the next two weeks.

On another note, the bargain is fairly stagnant. I've lost a little bit of wait, but I'm definitely not making the progress I was hoping to make. A minor back injury slowed me down for a little bit, but I'm back in the saddle, and I'm hoping on track as well. Further updates will hopefully have a bit better news. Thanks for the support everyone.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay. Trips. I can't wait for Miami and Vegas. They should be the best vacations that we have been on in awhile.

Now, hopefully, unlike my other comments, you won't just delete this one.