Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ugly is the new hot

I don't know if you've noticed, but the men that are being called models these days aren't your typical "hot guys." Now, I know you are all thinking, "why is Tim talking about this," or, "So, how do you know what's hot Tim?" All very good questions, but that's neither here nor there. What's important is that TV tells me that ugly is now in. Not fat, short, or hairy. I don't want to get any hopes up. You still need a body fat percentage lower than 5, but your face, oh yes your face no longer needs to be perfection. Big nose, shaggy hair? No problem!

Seriously, it used to make me mad to think that only hot guys could get to be models. Not that I really want to be a model, but lets face it, hot guys get hot girls, and when you're a young strapping lad you care about that immensely. Not however, I'm pissed that these ugly mothers get the same kind of attention for being purposefully ugly! When is it going to be the fat guys turn? That's all I'm asking.

In more serious news, I have started working again. It's a completely different environment from Best Buy, but it's not bad. The funny thing is that they need me here almost more than Best Buy needed me, and that definitely appeals to my megalomaniac side. In reality it's still hard to know if I did the right thing, but it's nice being close to family and friends in Milwaukee again. Still feels a little weird to be living here, but I think I'll get used to it. If not then I've got 353 days until I can be a Best Buy employee again...Just saying...

2 comments:

kborn said...

well, you'll have open arms waiting for you in Minnesota!!! :)

uhm....you spelled ugly wrong in your title.

:)

probably not heading back to milwaukee until "the big move". think you two can get out here again before then? we'll need help cleaning and packing in August. ha ha ha ha....



seriously, we will. :)

Jill said...

Tim's blog stinks. P U!

Oh and so funny that I wasn't the one to be his spell check!!