Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweets A-hoy

Ok, so I feel like this post might irk a few of you, but it can't be helped. I'm so freakin' sick of the people in my office bringing in sweets. I mean seriously, I've been working here for three weeks and already I've seen Cupcakes (3-times), Cookies, chocolate, girl scout cookies, and a weird Italian cake thing with dried orange peels and almonds. Enough is enough! I don't mind that people bring things in. In fact, it is very nice that the office has that type of atmosphere, but can't we space it out a little bit, or maybe bring in something healthy? Or at the very least a little less sugar heavy? I haven't partaken in much of it, mostly because I've been trying to reduce the amount of sugar and carbs that I intake, but also because it's just too much! Honestly!

Ok, well, onto other things going on. Speaking of work, it is going well. Everyone here loves me, and loves what I can do for them. the downside is that everyone now wants a piece of me. I can handle it for now, but it might get to be a bit much. I guess we'll see.

Ok, well since I am at work and I have a couple of projects that need attention I'm going to have to cut this one short. Take it easy people.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Maybe a healthy snack is what you need? Ha ha. Sweets aren't ALWAYS bad for you.