Friday, October 3, 2008

It's 7:00 AM do you know where your baby is?

Weird title right? Well, it's not if you have a baby in you apartment for the first time ever! No, it is obviously not mine, but that doesn't mean it's not adorable, especially because I'm not the one who has to change her diaper!

Our wonderful friend Katie is here for a couple of days because we have a wedding to go to this weekend. Her baby Quinn is absolutely adorable, and unlike every other baby in the world, sees to like me :) Well anyway, it's 7:00 in the morning and I'm about to go wake up Jill who has to work at 9:00. The girls were up earlier to play with and change Quinn, but they've both gone back to bed. It was quite funny actually, I went to go work out with them hanging out and changing the baby, then when I got back (expecting TV and chit chat to greet me when I opened the door) everything was dark and the apartment was silent. Even the cats seemed to realize now was not the time to make noise. Speaking of the cats, they seem to be handling the baby decently well. Shelly is afraid of her because even though Quinn seems to love Shelly, she displays that love by making loud noises and fast hand movements, something Shelly cat DEFINITELY does not care for. Shelly does seem to like quinn when she's sleeping though. She spent most of last night hanging out outside of her playpen just watching her sleep. Shaky on the other hand just seems jealous that mommy's attention is now focused on the baby, so I get his mad pleas for cuddles. So all in all I can't say it's too bad a situation. Well, I should get moving to work. Till next time.

1 comment:

Bugaboo said...

You're blogging more than your wifey. That's funny.
How did the wedding this past weekend go? Everyone have a good time?
Yeah, babies are so cute when they're not your diapers to change, right? Although they're exhausting beyond belief for me. Then again, it's two of them for me---and one isn't a "baby" anymore. i.e. no more naps. Bummer.
Glad you enjoyed having someone else's child around to visit for the weekend!