Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 1

Today is the first day for me in Minneapolis sans Jill. So far, I've had a mixed morning. It started off OK, I was able to make as much noise as I wanted without worrying about waking Jill up, including brewing a pot of coffee with fresh ground beans. On the down side, I had no one to kiss good bye and write a little note to...

next, I got to park in the garage spot (although it is the warmest day of the winter so far), the down side....that coffee I made, I spilled all over the inside of the car and on my pants. So, so far we're looking at a 50/50 day, which is about what I expected.

Aso today I decided that I would listen to one of my CD's on the way to work today. I searched through my cd case and pulled out an oldie: Offspring. I haven't listened to that CD in years, but I still remember every word to every song on that CD, how weird is that? Anyway, it made the comute rather enjoyable this morning as people decided they couldn't drive in such warm temperatures! Silly people.

2 comments:

Bugaboo said...

Ha ha ha, it warms up and still people can't drive right. Ya just never win! lol

Jill said...

Blog more. I like to read the things you won't say to me.