Monday, September 8, 2008

Working Girl

I know what you are all thinking, Tim got a hooker?!?!?! No, no I did not. the title in actually in reference to my very hard working wife. She has been busting her butt for the last three weeks now. So much so that she hasn't really had time to get completely healthy (She's been sick with something since we got back from Miami). However, today is her last day of work until we go to Las Vegas, and I couldn't be happier for her. She deserves a nice vacation. Not just any vacation, but one where I am on vacation with her, not working. this is going to be something of a novelty for me. I am leaving all of my work stuff (Blackberry, Computer, etc.) at home. I will not be able to check anything. She deserves my attention when we are on vacation. So I have made that promies. We'll see if I survive.

In other news, this week the football world was turned upside down. The Falcons were great, the Colts lost, and New England lost the key guy. It's begining to look like I maybe should have placed Money on the Falcons to go to the superbowl (10,000:1) and maybe even the superbowl (1,000,000,000,000,000,000 : 1). If I even put a dollar down on that, I would be an insanely rich man. Still, the odds are obviously not in my favor. Still, I believe the football world will right itself and the teams that are supposed to be good, will be good, and the other way around, but for an instant, it looks like anything can happen.

No comments: