Friday, April 24, 2009

The Fourth Hole

I know what you are thinking, Tim's going to be talking about golf, well you are incorrect. Although now that you mention it, I really should get out and golf...

Anyway, today, well actually yesterday was an extremely exciting day for me. I was putting on my pants, and securing my belt when I made a discovery. For the last, oh 18 months or so, I have had to wear this particular belt on the third hole from the end. Well yesterday to my surprise, I slid right past the third hole and on to the fourth with total and complete comfort. I was so excited I almost woke up Jill to tell her. I didn't however because I thought about how I'd feel if someone woke me up at 6:00 in the morning to tell me that they could now tighten their belt a little more...the violence that ensued in my head was enough to dissuade me from that attempt. Still, I was, and am excited...simple things people, simple things